The UNICEF Internship Programme ( Programme for International Students ) offers qualified and eligible students at Headquarters (HQ) that the special chance to acquire direct practical knowledge in UNICEF’s job and the un system under the direct oversight of experienced UNICEF staff.
Application Deadline: 5th Could 2021Regarding the Award: The internship will contribute to the UNICEF work plan at Health Systems Strengthening and Principal Health Care of the Health Section, approximately UNICEF and partners capacity for HSS, including quantitative and qualitative analysis, development of knowledge goods, advocacy and policy briefs and inspection of annual and span reports in the relevant places. The internship may even contribute to easing direct and virtual-based conversations with internal and external stakeholders towards the above mentioned tasks of the workplan.
UNICEF recognized an important role for the organization in ensuring National systems are strong and resilient enough to offer sustainable high quality services to those that desire them, particularly kids, within its own strategy to achieve its strategic objectives, and in reply to worldwide imperatives such as the Sustainable Development Goals and Universal Health Coverage.
The documentation of programmatic actions in specific regions or work Produced from HSS Learning Program Trainers and graduates at country, regional and state degrees will donate to encourage team focus with HSS and PHC towards UHC to meet UNICEFs tactical aims of ending preventable maternal, new born and child deaths and encouraging the overall wellbeing and development of most children and reducing inequities in health.
The intern project this assignment will work inside the HSS unit in the Health Section, Programme Division in UNICEF HQ, and will report to work under the direct supervision of the HSS Health Specialist, to encourage HSS unit engagement on capacity building.
See also: How to Study in Portugal for International Student
Main duties and Tasks:
- Growth of HSS knowledge services and products
- Support documentation research and analysis about good practices and encourage dissemination of such techniques through relevant services and products and procedures including seminars, webinars and relevant channels and products, including the documentation of experiences in UNICEF HSS blended-learning application 2021 Trainers and previous years professors concerning specific HSS areas of work, such as recruiting and supply chain strengthening.
- Advocacy and policy briefs: update the info-graphic onHSS Learning program for internal audience and external spouses
- Keep HSS learning blog SharePoint, also track Yammer group
- Support the HSS 2021 blended Learning program trainees
- Attend internal UNICEF meetings and seminars, as important, which give an chance to match leading public health experts and reflect upon issues, strategies and trends shaping contemporary international wellness policies and practice
- Support Unit Chief in tracking advancement of GFF It Sendeavors and regular governance meetings with GFF and the financing partners.
learn more about UNICEF on their website.
Qualification: To be eligible for a advocate for every child you will…
- Currently be registered in a diploma programme in an undergraduate or grad faculty, following the research in public health, social work, or related industry, based in New York or be a recent graduate (within the last 2 years).
- Ought to have an outstanding academic performance as demonstrated by recent institution or faculty records.
- Awareness of computer systems and applications; exemplary knowledge of MS Office including MS Excel is required.
- Expertise with instruction of public health programs execution
- Expertise in child-related work is an asset.
- Applicants must be 18 yrs old.
- Fluency in English is required. Proficiency in other UN languages an advantage particularly Spanish or French.
For every single youngster, you demo…
Our core values of Commitment, Diversity, Integrity, and core competencies in Communication, Working with Drive and People for consequences. To look at our competence framework, please click here.
Only qualified candidates will be Contacted and advance into the next stage of this selection procedure. UNICEF is dedicated to diversity and Addition within its workforce, and promotes all candidates, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, nationality, culture, appearance, socio-economic status, skill, age, religious and cultural backgrounds to use to become part of the organization.
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): United States
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The intern will have the opportunity to know better UNICEF work at global and country level throughout the interaction with UNICEF staff and spouses located in regional, international and country level. The internship programme can be offered as part of the learning experience.
Salary/Payment: According to UNICEF’s
Recommendations, interns will be paid a stipend based on US $1,700 a month (fulltime) [$1020 a month centered on 3 days per week]. There’s absolutely no expectancy of employment by the conclusion of the internship.
UNICEF Won’t Be accountable for Costs arising from illness or accidents incurred during the intern’s ceremony, whether off or on UNICEF premises. Hence, the candidate must provide proof of enrolment in a health/accident plan prior to begin the internship with the Education Section.
Check for more careers at UNICEF as regards Programme for International Students here
Living Conditions and Working Environment:
The intern will likely be distant based and Work from home. The intern will work with the Health Section and are accountable to the manager of this particular internship. The intern isn’t expected to travel throughout the assignment. Once you are taken, it is expected that you participate in section meetings, as well as additional UNICEF meetings of interest to the intern, for example, seminar series for UNICEF interns. Guidance will be offered on a regular basis.
Period of Award ( Programme for International Students ):
might — December 2021 (in your free period — 3 days in a week). Max length of a full-time job is 26 weeks.
How to Apply: APPLY NOW
It is important to experience all application requirements in the Award web-page (see Link below) before employing.
Also, check out 12 Best Courses After Mechanical Engineering Degree in 2022